Friday, February 08, 2013

Groceries!



Happy Friday!

I went to the grocery store this morning for a few things.  We went in the store and the sun was shining, we came out and it was pouring rain....LOL.Thank goodness, Publix offers umbrellas at the exit of the store :)

I bought yogurt, bran muffins (I love those) Strawberries, blueberries and grapes. Pineapple chunks in their own juice, NOT syrup.




 
Lot's of chicken noodles soup and saltines, Sissy is not feeling well again.


Publix was having a buy one get one free sale on their brownie mixes.  I made the brownie/cookie mix already with pictures and a little video :)

Some Uncle Ben's rice...I have never made this kind before...I will let you know.  It was a buy one get one sale.

Sprite, Orange Juice, romaine lettuce and more cucumbers....oh, and some English muffins :)
 AHHHHH, I love my creamer :)
 

Close up of my Bran Muffins...LOL.
  I also got some throat lozengers for my daughter...she has a sore throught:(

This was a very small trip, I usually do one or two during the week, and then, over the weekend my husbnad and I do a big one, I will try one day to take pictures of those grocery trips, those really are something when hubby comes with ...lol....

No comments: