Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday!

Purple Splendor and Honey Gold potatoes!

 If you all have been reading my blog for awhile, you all know I am all about produce!  I have to have a fully stocked kitchen with all sorts and fruits and veggies.  Also, with 2 guinea girls, we go through a lot of veggies.
 I peeled the potatoes just around the middle..and then I boiled them until tender, about 25 minutes, and then I sauted them in butter with salt and pepper :)

Baked Chicken
Wontons with cream cheese :)

Menus:

Beef Roast with all the fixings
Salad

Pork Chops
Baked potatoes
Turnip Greans
Salad

Baked Chicken
Gold and Purple Potates
buttered Corn
Salad

Chicken Bwak-Bwak
Salad

Tacos

Pork Roast with the fixings
Salad:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bedding is in the wash right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank you all for visiting my blog.  I enjoy the comments very much, they are like the icing on the cake.  I just want to say to some that are sending me comments about promoting my blog, my answer is no.  I will not sell anything on my blog, I will not have ads on my blog, I will not have guest posts from people I know nothing about promoting something.  Everything I post about or promote is solely because I like it, I get nothing for it.  Once blogs go in that direction they have lost that special something that drew me to their blog in the first place.  One blog is all about links, she never posts anything without promoting something and wanting every one to click on the ads...Good for them, but not for me:)

Some blogs are even like highschool, you know they all go together...lol...I have even came upon bully blogs....

Anyway, I love all my visitors, and most everyone that comments have been the same commenters for years..even certain anonymous comments are from the same people..you are all so sweet XO XO :)

~~~~~~~~

Are you all ready for fall?  Have you gotten your pumpkins yet..they are $3.88 at Walmart right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends and I agree with your comments about blogs selling and promoting. Over the years, some of our favorites have lost their special appeal when they started selling. Thanks for such an inspiring blog.

Anonymous said...

Juliann,
Your stance on blog endorsements and selling things is appreciated.
The school fund raisers are almost more than I can handle. LOL! Seriously.
Thank you for holding your ground on this matter.
BTW, You popped into my mind at the grocery store today as I put an International creamer in my basket! *grin*
Take extra good care,
Jen B.

Julieann said...

Thank you ladies :)

LOL...Jenn :) Enjoy your coffee!