Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pictures on the wall.....

My SIL gave me some really pretty pictures.  I hung them up and they really look nice :)  I try so hard to be a good decorator, but I think I may lack in that department.  I know what I like.  I like warm cozy tones, and I like the country theme of things.  I am in no way into abstract art or contemporary...I like things dark and cozy....LOL.

 Pictures in my bathroom above my tub.  They are pretty pictures of bathrooms, so I figured they belong in a bathroom :)
 Pictures between two windows in my bedroom
 Pictures in the hallway going down the stairs to the basement
The shelf above the fireplace, which I can not wait to use..I love fireplaces :)

Do you see that picture of us?  As soon as I get my new teeth, I am planning on getting a new family picture done :)

No comments: