Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Have you ever poured Orange juice in your coffee, or put the milk in the pantry?  Well, someone put my bag of fresh spinach in my freezer....LOL.....Yes, it had to be me.  At first I thought what am I going to do with this.  Perfect to put in the smoothies:)

I made a really good smoothie yesterday after the pool.  I used crushed ice, yogurt, blackberries, strawberries, banana, kiwi and some Orange juice :)

Dinner tonight is going to be my Baked Spaghetti.

We are also in the midst of planning my daughter's 11th birthday.  A lot of ideas are being brought up, so we shall see.

We aren't going swimming today...Kevin is not feeling well today :(

Just been busy keeping house today :)
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although my friends and I are not bloggers, we faithfully read yours. Thanks for the smoothie ideas.

Julieann said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment :) :::Waiving to you and your friends:::::