Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Time:)

Happy Monday!



I am joining in Laura's Weekly Menu Plan Monday:)

I get a lot of ideas looking at everyone's menu.

We went to Costco over the weekend, so I really have a happy kitchen. Menu planning is fun when you have a stocked kitchen.

Most of my dinners are served with Salad and homemade dinner rolls.

The weeks menu that I post is in no particular order, and sometimes can change.

Pork Roast
Roasted potatoes and carrots
Salad
Rolls

BBQ Pulled Pork
Burnt Brussels sprouts
French Fries
Salad

Pasta Bake
Salad
Garlic Bread
Steamed Veggie

Chicken
Steamed veggies
Baked Potatoes
Salad
Rolls

Tacos

Hamburgers in Mushroom Gravy
Mashed potatoes
Steamed veggies
Salad
Rolls

Breaded pork Chops
Steamed rice
Steamed Veggies
Salad
Rolls

We bought an abundance of fresh veggies, so I will make them according to my mood...LOL. We have asparagus, brussel sprouts, broccoli..ETC. I also bought a large package of mushrooms so I will be making stuffed mushrooms this week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday:) Happy Menu Planning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok which night do you want me over? :)