Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday!

It is Friday~~~YaY!


Yesterday, I went to the .99 cent store to pick up some new calendars and they had these cute little flowers there, so I picked one up. Now, as some of you know, I do not have a green thumb at all. First of all, what is the name of this flower, it looks like daises, but I am not sure. Second, will it live if I keep it inside, or do I have to plant it outside? I think it is a bit too chilly for it outside right now, even though I am in Cali, it has been quite cold here. I could use all the help I can get...LOL. It is pretty though.....reminds me of spring!
TIA:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a Chrysthanemum... did I spell that correctly? Anyway I got one as a gift, but I also have them outside here in Northern Coastal California (5 hours north of SF). I am going to put mine outside too in the spring.

Good luck with the organzing, I'm in too!

Julieann said...

AllysGrandma, thank you so much:) Hopefully, I can keep those pretty flowers alive until spring:)