Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Very Sweet Surprise!

Oh my!!! My daughter came running into the kitchen and said, Mommy, you have a package outside. I was thinking it was something for Tony, because he was expecting a package. Alexis, said no mommy it is addressed to you. I was thinking what could it be, I was not expecting anything. Well I opened it and it was a beautiful package from Bath and Body works, with my very favorite fragrances, VANILLA!!!! I had just finished the last of my vanilla spray today and put it on my list to get tomorrow:) I got lotion, and body wash and desperately needed foot scrub. This all came from a very dear blogging friend, Christina from Sonshine Blessings:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRISTINA for my birthday gift. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that last Friday was my birthday, I turned 39---Woohoo!!! Everyone tells me to tell everyone I am 29, and I say no way, I am so blessed for these 39 years I will never deny my years:)

Thank you so much Christina,you made my day so HAPPY, and thank you to all my dear friends who I have made such wonderful friendships with on my blog. I treasure you all!


Happy Wednesday!!!

9 comments:

Mari said...

Happy belated birthday! What a lovely surprise!

Christina said...

Your very welcome Julieann!! I hope you enjoy everything.

Have a wonderful day!

Christina

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Such a thoughtful surprise gift for you! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Julieann!!!
Yes, 39 years is wonderful. I agree with you, always tell what you age is:)
Love all the vanilla goodies. Vanilla is my favorite scent, enjoy it all, that was very sweet of your friend to send it
deezie

Kelli said...

What a wonderful surprise from a sweet friend! Happy Birthday!
Hugs,
~Kelli

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Mary said...

Happy belated birthday to you, dear bloggy friend!!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you. :)

Mrs. U said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIEANN!!!!!! I'm a little late in wishing, but better late than never!!! :)

His,
Mrs. U