Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thursday


Well, I threw out the sour dough starter I had going. There were absolutely NO bubbles. I made the mistake of stirring it with a metal spoon and after that it all seem to go down hill from there. So I am restarting it today and I am hoping it will work, I am determined:)

Today I am making these absolutely wonderful hamburger buns, Crystal posted about on her blog. Hers looked Beautiful and so yummy.

I am going to shred the rest of my chicken from last nights dinner, and add onion and butter and cheese on put those on those pretty buns. I will make some Corn on the cobb a fresh salad with lots of fresh veggies and of course French Fries:)


Happy Thursday
It is always laundry day in my household...LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That meal you made sounds so yummy and goes together well.
Pamela in NE OH