Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday!


WoW~~~~It is Friday already:)

What is in store for the weekend? Just a lot of catch up~~~Since I was Ill--it was the worst---Ugh, I always get sick when someone around me gets sick and it always seems to stay with me the longest.

Laundry~~I was caught up~~~~I guess I will eventually get caught up again...LOL:)



As for the jars, I want to put my bread flour in that big one, since that is what I really need a lot of--and then I was thinking in the smaller one---Rice, I would like to get a few more, for pasta, sugar etc~~~~and maybe even one for cookies:)


For dinner tonight, I will be making a homemade Chicken Pot Pie~~~I'll share pictures of it when it is done.

Happy Friday!

On to housework.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love homemade chicken potpie, the perfect comfort food! Hope it will make you feel better! Sue

Tatersmama said...

Mmmmm... chicken potpie! Care to share your recipe? I finally have Crisco, so I'm dyin' to make some piecrusts!

I just love those canisters!

Jenn said...

Have a great weekend!!