Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday!


~~Happy Sunday! ~~

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I am so happy that my blog and everyone elses is up and running again--I took site meter off which seemed to be the culprit.

I am so ready for fall--no offense to summer--but I am more of a Fall/Winter kind of gal. Do you remember those days when we were little and our parents would force us to go outside and play--ugh---I did not like that--I wanted to play in my room with my dolls--so what did I do--I packed up my dolls and played outside by a tree...LOL. I was never into sports, I did want to do ballet--but my mother could not afford it---I also wanted to play the piano---but that is on my list of things to do in my life and I will learn...one day.

Okay, I have a full week of things to do--I am also going to be going to the doctors for my check up--I can not wait to hear the heart beat. I also forgot to post Little Kevin's stats--he is 22 pounds and perfect!! God is soooo Good!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: