Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Reminder:

I am typing this down because I don't want to forget it:

I was listening to a radio show and she said this(Not verbatim but close enough)

Don't live your life looking in the rear view mirror, you will crash---Look at life straight on--and just do good! Be a good person. You can't erase things in the past that you regret, but you can make things better now, by being a good person. Have faith in our Lord and just BE A GOOD PERSON:)


I have a tendency sometimes to think of things that have happened---and then I have to snap out of it.....--I say: LET GO-LET GOD!!!


3 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

I couldn't agree more! It is easy to get caught up in dwelling on the past. We need to look ahead and as we are living our lives, live it to the fullest as to have no regrets!

:0) Sharon

Rose of Sharon said...

Hey, you never did my tag! ARe you going to still do it? To remind you, it is a picture of the real you (whatever that means!). It's okay if you don't do it, I'm just teasing you! Take care! Sharon

Lori said...

Great post and great reminder.
Something similar to this was talked about at last nights Heart to Heart church ladies gathering that I went to.
They mentioned living life in the now and not looking in the past or the future...because you are missing what is going on right now.