Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday everyone---I can not believe tomorrow will be a week. I woke up this morning at 5:30, fed and changed Little Kevin--I made bacon and eggs and pancakes for everyone---with a side of fresh strawberries--the berries were so good. I am still drinking decaf---but it is funny how my appetite has already changed--when I was Pregnant, I was always hungry--and now, I have to remind myself to eat--which, I have to say, my husband has been helping me with so much, especially dinner and the dishes. I am so glad I did so much cleaning and organizing before the baby---it was so nice to come home to a nice clean home and not have to worry. I do have to start my routines again though--

Dinner lats night turned out to be:
Grilled pork Strips
Baked potato
Grilled corn on the cobb
Fresh green salad
YummY!!!

Wednesday Dinner:
Italian Sausage
Noodles with Garlic and oil
Fresh veggies
Green salad--until further notice:)
I really would like to make some homemade rolls sometime this week.
Here are some flowers I recieved--very pretty--->


..and of course, here is my precious son today----> I can't stop kissing him:)



I will be back, It is time to get Alexis ready for school--you all have a fantastic Day xoxo


8 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe how much he has already changed. It is amazing! I am so glad that you are getting so much help. The best thing for you is rest, rest and rest!

Jenn said...

He is sweet as sugar, what a blessing!
Congrats again~

Jenn

TO BECOME said...

I have been sick so I wasn't here when the baby was born. I am so happy he is here and He is such a little doll. I am so happy for all of you. I am glad all went well. connie from Texas

Kelli said...

He looks like such a content little baby!!! Love his chubby cheeks!!
Kelli

Kimberly said...

Congratulations to your family! What fun. Little Kevin is adorable.

Cherish the Home said...

Kevin is so sweet looking, how precious!

I did have a question for you, Julieann....When you cook baked potatoes, do you cook them in the oven or the microwave? If you do it in the oven, how do you do it?

I'd like to get away from cooking them in the microwave but it's been so long since I cooked them in the oven that I've forgotten how! LOL (o;

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying all the posts and pictures of Kevin. I practically feel like neighbors stopping by to visit the newborn!! He is so adorable. Thanks again for sharing the pics!

Mimi said...

How precious your baby is! I haven't had much time to catch up with blog friends lately, and I headed straight here to see if he had made his appearance.