Friday, March 03, 2023

This and That




Cookie Recipe

I made chocolate chip cookies and this is the recipe I used! I may or may not have added an extra cup of chocolate chips....tee hee!


 My tomatoes sprouted and I was so happy!!

This has been a busy but great week.  I love busy, productive weeks, they make me happy and keep my mind in a positive direction.

When I am busy, I don't think of things that have happened in our life that we would like to forget.  I know we all have chapters in our life, some happy, some sad, and some meh'.....I have noticed that when I keep busy, it keeps me in a positive and optimistic state of mind.

I am reading the book, ATOMIC HABITS by James Clear, and boy, is it a good one!!!

Quote from the book: "Your habits shape your identity, and your identity shapes your habits!"

If your habits result in something positive, you will most likely continue them.  Drop the habits that result negatively in your life!!

Have a happy Friday my lovely readers and be happy, the rest will follow.
You my love, are not broken :)

No comments: