Monday, December 12, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday

 I am so glad you are here!!!
Sandra at "Diary of a Stay at Home Mom" Is hosting,
"Happy Homemaker Monday"
Please go visit her blog and check out all the lovely blogs that have joined in the fun.
I hope everyone who is visiting here is well.
My name is Julieann and I am a stay home wife and mother.
There is nothing in my life that I would rather be doing then this.  I love everything about taking care of my home and loved ones.






The weather.....
COLD!!!!!
...LOL




*Right now I am....Writing out this post, that I have so much fun doing, because I can read so many wonderful blogs!


*Thinking....About all the things that need to be done before Christmas.

*On my reading pile....I will start reading again after Christmas


*Something fun to share....I was very good friends with Jean VanDer Pyle (Wilma Flinstone)


*On the menu for this week....

Steak

Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

Sautéed Asparagus

Cucumber and Tomato Salad


Spaghetti and Meatballs

Garlic Bread

Salad

Chili

Grilled Cheese

Salad

Chicken Bwak Bwak

Steamed Veggies/bok choy
Cheese Bread

Shepard's Pie
Steamed Green Beans

Salad


Family Fun Night

Leftovers or Takeout ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*On my to do list....

Toilets
Vacuum Stairs
Grocery shop
Laundry
Mop
Dust
wash dog linens
wash bedding
clean out fridge
Finish Christmas shopping.....and so on :)

*In the craft basket....
Drawings and water colors
Crocheting a blanket
Practice my photography

*Looking forward to this week....
Mondays!!!!  I love, love, love Mondays!!!  The start of each week is my favorite❤
*Looking around the house....
 Looking pretty good!
*From the camera....
My little dog's Christmas picture came up as an icloud memory in her Christmas dress.



Bible verse, Devotional....

Don't let fear or criticism keep you from doing the right thing.

 James 4:17, KJV: Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

~~~~~~
🤍Do small things with love and care 🤍

5 comments:

Jean said...

Aw, that picture of your little dog is so cute! A fresh new week is always nice though I'm not sure I'd go as far as to have Mondays be my favorite. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Luludou said...

I think it's the first time I hear someone say they love Mondays but I love your thinking.
Cute dog.
Have a great week

Sherry Jolly said...

Awwwww what a sweet doggie picture! So cute! Your meals for the week sound amazing! Interested to know what Chicken Bwak Bwak is? Have a great week!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hello dear Julieann! Sorry I'm so late this week. Your to-do list kind of looks like mine. Lol Tis the season of trying to do it all! 😉 That pic of your doggie in her dress is just beyond adorable! 😍 I hope you have a very blessed (& productive) rest of your week! xoxo

Aritha Vermeulen said...

The dog and the quote and the bible verse. Thank you for it.