Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Christmas Planner Time 🌲

Planner Time


It is one of my most favorite times of year...Christmas time.  A time where people seem to be a little nicer, and a little happier.  Everything looks better with twinkling lights wrapped around it too.





I have this no stress Holiday Organizer book that I have had for a few years, I do not write in it, I use it more for a guide. It is on Amazon :)



The Binder below is one that I am handmaking myself.  I am teaching myself "word" and I am filling up my binder with sheets I am creating and fitting to how I want things. 
Simple, clean and easy. 
 



I made this prayer for Christmas Dinner:



Calendar




Here is my smaller planner....."Old Faithful"...this is very old, and one that I cherish.....lots of goody's in there:) 










Here is a box of Christmas cards I picked up to add to my collection.  The card must mention CHRISTMAS!!  That is the reason for the season, right???  :)


I have also been know to take cards and put them in pretty picture frames for Christmas as a decoration.

So here is just a quick look at my planner (s).  I hope you enjoyed this little post.  I always enjoy sharing in my blog.
 I love my planners, I like to write things down, from pen to paper.....I just adore the holidays. Thanksgiving on....
Speaking of Thanksgiving, have you gotten your turkey ;)
 

No comments: