Thursday, March 26, 2020

Dinner Time!!!!


Bacon, Mushroom Cheeseburgers with all the fixings...especially AVOCADO'S!!!!

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy and finding toilet paper.  I picked up a pack on my way home from Jekyll and I am glad I did.  People are losing their ever loving minds over toilet paper, I have never seen anything like this. 
I have faith over fear and they are not going to stop making toilet paper...people, stop this madness, we are better than this.

Anyway, here is my dinner..it was served on these really delightful soft buns....everything I make is safe for my family with allergies....it's my normal.  What isn't normal is going into the grocery store and the selves bare of toilet paper..I can not get over this......oh well, Hugs to you all!!

Be happy, Be kind and we will get through this....PROMISE!!!!!




No comments: