Monday, September 09, 2019

* Menu Plan * September is here :)

Happy menu plan Monday!!



Hope everyone had an amazing week...it sure is a hot one this week and I am loving it...winter will be here soon enough.  Now, why I am a Fall girl, I sure do love the hot sun on me while I am running :)



I bought some wheat grass and Dandelion greens to juice...woohoo!!!

We also, went to Cracker Barrel!
Raise your hand if you love Cracker Barrel.

LOOK at that coffee..........



YUMMY!!
This Starbuck's creamer is the best....PSL anyone?
Do you like my pink coffee cup?



Meatloaf Monday!!!




Meatloaf, mashed potatoes with butter and gravy!!!!





the meatloaf with mushroom gravy



Asparagus!!!






Sunday

Steak
white rice
mixed veggies
salad

Monday

Meatloaf
mashed potatoes

asparagus
salad

Tuesday

Pork Roast in the crockpot with potatoes and veggies
Salad

Wednesday

Chicken thighs
Noodles
asparagus
Salad
Thursday
Leftovers made into a special
pork and chicken quesadillas

Friday

Night out!!

Saturday

Hamburgers and French fries
Salad

This is going to be a fun week going into September and Fall actually beginning!!

I got my storm door installed, and I LOVE it!!!
It is so pretty.
Speaking of pretty...I got my mums from Costco..$9.99...I will take some pictures and share them here tomorrow....until then, have a wonderful evening!!!

No comments: