Monday, July 08, 2019

*Weekly Menu Plan*



(Click me to enlarge)


Here it is....My Menu Plan.

I am so glad you could join me, in my weekly meal plan.  If you have a meal plan made, please share it with me :)
*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)
Scalloped PotatoesCourtesy of my Mayberry Cookbook
2 Cups of thinly sliced potatoes
1/3 cup minced onion
1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
dash of pepper
1 Tablespoon of butter
1/4 Cup of scalded milk

Paprika

Grease a casserole dish. Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of the casserole dish. Sprinkle with some onion. Sprinkle some flour, salt, and pepper over the layers. Dot with butter. Repeat the layers until all of the potatoes, onion, flour, salt, pepper and butter are used, ending with the butter. Pour milk over all, and sprinkle with paprika. Bake covered in a 375' oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15, or until tender.


* as you can see, I sprinkled cheese over the top--Yummy!

**I also use a bit more butter.
:::Shhhhhhh::::


Extra Good Mashed Potatoes
Recipe courtesy of 
*Fix It and Forget It Cookbook*
This serves 12
(I will cut this recipe down to fit my family :)
But this is the actual recipe for 12)
% lbs Potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 1/2 cups sour cream
3 tsp onion or garlic salt
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 TBSP Butter melted
Combine all ingredients
Cover, cook on low for 5-6 hours

No comments: