Monday, December 28, 2015

The end of December!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!  Ours was absolutely wonderful.  My husband said it was "The Best Christmas Ever"...and it was, it really was.

I worked really hard, I cooked, cleaned, decorated and wrapped.  I am so grateful for all that I was blessed to do.

Oh, and the Elf...that silly Elf...hiding in a new place each night...Kevin just loved finding him everyday.  His favorite place to find him, as is every year is the sugar bowl...LOL.

I have pictures to share, but I have to compile them all together, when I hook my phone up to the computer, a million photo files pop up with no rhyme or reason...I have tried to figure that out, but it is time consuming.  I'll figure out an easier way.....Hey, if you know an easier way, let me know :)

We are on School break....I am so enjoying it :)

I got my nails done for the Holidays, pink and white of course, I love the clean look...and hopefully I can keep them on longer.....with so much to do, it is not always easy to get to the salon...but, I'll try.....

I took prok chops out for dinner.....Leftovers are pretty much gone.  I got my husband the the T-Fal Opti Indoor Grill....IT'S FABULOUS!!!  So maybe he will grill those tonight.....it cooks up bacon in a quick minute...LOL.  It's fun.  I found mine at Bed Bath and Beyond....LOVE THAT STORE!!!

No comments: