Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday!

Everything is pretty much done :)

All the gifts are wrapped, Jesus's Birthday cake is made for tomorrow.  All the breakfast casseroles are made, veggies are cut, lasagna is made, We are making a Prime Rib Roast for tomorrow's dinner.  Our Christmas celebration is tomorrow, and then on Christmas day, we are going over to my FIL's for brunch :)  So, tomorrow, EVERYONE is coming!  My SIL and I have been working in the kitchen pretty much all day today......

Menu;
Prime Rib
Lasagna
Mashed Potatoes
Macaroni and Cheese
Green Bean Casserole
Turnip Greens
Rolls
Salad
Stuffed Mushrooms
Deviled Eggs
Relish Tray
Veggie Tray
Chips and Dip

Sugar Cookies
Gingerbread Cookies
Fudge
Chocolate cake
Caramel Cheesecake
Candies

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can not wait to share with you what I got my husband for Christmas...LOL  :)

No comments: