Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday!

Hi friends!
Pasta Bake is for dinner tonight, something easy :)

I am getting everything ready for Thursday, I have all the bathrooms cleaned....stairs vacuumed and I am starting to set up the tables..I need Kevin's help bringing up the kitchen table from the basement.  I am going to place that kitchen table next to the other kitchen table, so we have one long table for the food.  It will be buffet style.  I also have the dining room table too......

I am going to bake the cookies today, but everything that can be premade will be made tomorrow.
 

Don't forget to thaw your turkey!!!
LOL...I know about this...LOL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have everything all organized and ready to go! We're going to my sister's house for dinner so I'm just fixin' mac and cheese and fruit salad this year. Happy Thanksgiving!
Nancy