Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Friday :)



Scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 89F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.


Last nights dinner was pork chops with onion and mushrooms, peas, macaroni and cheese and a salad.

Tonight's dinner I took out some ground beef, I am thinking hamburgers.

Saturday and Sunday we will be going out to dinner, so no menu plans for those days :)

School starts Wednesday so I am getting everything ready for my daughter's first day of school.  We will be getting her first day of school outfit this weekend.

The school calendar is pretty neat, they may start earlier than most, but the school breaks are awesome :)

Tony has to be at work at 5 tonight, but my husband said he will most likely be home to take him...I get nervous driving in the rain...especially Georgia rain, it gets so dark.

I have the bedding in the dryer, so we will all have fresh bedding tonight.

Ants!!  Oh, BOY!!!  They entered my home with a vengeance....They are relentless and BIG!  I will win this battle though....LOL.

No comments: