Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday!

Hello!
Happy Thursday!
What are your plans for today?
How is the weather today?

Last night I made stuffed Shells. As you can see I used Cheddar Cheese. Kevin's favorite cheese is cheddar, and I noticed he likes my pasta bakes made with Cheddar. So I added it to my Stuffed Shells. It was really good. The stuffed shells are under there, I promise..LOL.

When I was at the market yesterday, I found this Soy Butter. I bought it, and I have to say it was a bit pricey. I wanted to see if it tasted like peanut butter and if Little Kevin would like it. Well, it tastes just like peanut butter, and he liked it. I can't wait to make him his first Soy butter and jelly and sandwich:) So, it was worth the cost:)




Yesterday when I went to the park, I got a little sun, it felt good to get some color. I don't have the luxury to just lay out all day like I used too, when I was young...so I get it when I can get it:) I would like to get a little tan before vacation.

Today, I am going to do some cleaning. We are having Tacos for dinner, and Alexis has to get her new spacer at the dentist. Kevin will probably take her. I don't really like getting on the freeway, so if he can do it, he will do it for me:) Driving has never been a favorite of mine to do. I do drive everyday, but all around town. When I get out of my comfort zone, I get a little nervous.

It is going to be about 70 degrees today. Also, Valentine's day is just around the corner. I also give my children a little goodybag filled with candy hearts and a little toy:) Over the weekend, Alexis will fill out valentine cards for her class.

I am not going to say anything about what I will do for Kevin, because my husband reads here..LOL.

Have a great Thursday!
XO

No comments: