Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday!

Last night for Dinner I made Kelli's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. It is a good thing I snapped the pictures right away, because needless to say there was not much left afterwords..LOLThank you Kelli for sharing this delicious recipe! Doesn't it look good:)

Yesterday was my shopping day, so to today is my cleaning day, I also think I may bake some bread too. I love to bake bread, there is just something so rewarding knowing you made it yourself.
Today is another chilly day too.

I am not sure if I mentioned this, but my son Tony not only turned 18 on Friday, but he got a haircut. Short, just like little Kevin's. He looks so handsome! I love long hair, especially on my husband, but I have to say my son looks so nice with his short hair, it is a very good look for him :)

Not sure about dinner yet, but something comforting, because it is so chilly.

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

TJ said...

I love to make these! My hubby isn't a huge fan, but he did eat them. The kids and I gobble them right up.

Kate said...

This looks super yummy! And how exciting for Tony to ring in the change from childhood to adulthood (well, the beginning, legally anyways) by cutting his hair. I am sure it looks great!

Mari said...

Those look really good!
Happy Birthday to Tony - I would love to see a picture of the new look!

Kelli said...

I'm so glad they were a hit, Julieann! I've been wanting to make them again. :0)
~Kelli

Mrs. U said...

OOH!! I just bought the ingredients for this on my grocery trip yesterday! YUM! I can't wait to make them this coming week!!

Yours look divine!!

His,
Mrs. U