Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday!




Today I am doing the bedding in my room. I have that in the dryer right now. Then I will do a load of work clothes for my husband. I see some spots on my carpet that are annoying me, so I am going to get my little green carpet machine out and zapp them out. I am also going to go to the market today. Fun, Fun, Fun Day:)

Last night we had chicken and rice---> I put a can of cream of mushroom soup in the rice, it tastes so good. Have you ever done that? Tonight 's dinner, I will post either later or tomorrow, it all depends what I find at the store.

August is coming to an end, and I am itching to put Fred out....LOL

Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Mrs. U said...

Hi Julieann!!
I LOVE having fresh linens on the bed, don't you? Such a comforting feeling!!!

Your rice sounds delicious!! I've never tried it that way. I will have to because I know Mr. U would LOVE it!!!

His,
Mrs. U