Monday, October 16, 2006

Stuffed Mushrooms

The Farmers Market had a sale on mushrooms--so I bought a bunch, my family loves mushrooms. So for tonight as an appetizer before dinner I made these stuffed mushrooms--just before Kevin comes home, I will pop them in the oven and top with some more cheese. They go fast. They are always a favorite at my parties too.

Simple Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe:
Pop off stems and grind in food processer, I have a mini one so it is perfect.
Then add two green onions in processer and grind up those.
Melt about 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan and saute ground up mushroom and onion--add a few dashes of Worshtershire sauce, break up a piece off bread into it and add some chedder cheese, when it is all melted and heated through, then just stuff the buttons. When ready for the oven, drizzle some butter over the mushrooms and sprinkle some more cheese. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, then under the broiler for a minute--YUMMY!!!!!!

No comments: